Lots of sticky stuff and not so much wood working the past couple days. I started out early by getting glass on the second side of the side hatch bulkheads. It was cool enough that it took some work to get the epoxy to wet out the glass and hours for the epoxy to cure.
While we were waiting for that, we fitted the rest of the rear seat structure in place. Every corner was a different challenge.
I glassed the seat bulkhead
While Tony continued cutting and fitting the framework associated with the side hatch structure.
The side hatch bulkheads cured enough that we could get them fitted and drilled for attaching screws, but called it quits before starting to epoxy and final screw them together. First thing Saturday, the hatch bulkheads were permanently installed,
and by 10:30 we had the seat bulkhead installed as well.
We got three sides of the hatch panels filleted and double glassed to the bottom, and double glassed the inside of the rear seat structure before quitting early since we'd run out of places to work that weren't already sticky with curing epoxy.