Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sew n' Sew

BJ managed to make this table runner without me looking over her shoulder with a camera.

I like the spring colors and the bunnies seem to confirm the theme.

Now she's working on another project. This one has lots of little pieces.

And for the first time, she's created a bunch of patterns on paper.

She then started sewing fabric to the paper leaving me scratching my head. Maybe I should just go back out to the garage

and finish checking and packing the wheel bearings on the trailer. If all goes well, we should be on the road in about three weeks.

Now I understand the paper! All the pieces are coming out the same

and it looks like they'll fit together the way it was intended.

One's not enough - the pattern calls for three stars.

She's down to the quilting, but still has a ways to go.

Meanwhile, Turk is doing what Turk does best.

No comments:

Post a Comment