Saturday, September 9, 2017

Windshield Time

Our son visited us a couple weeks ago, doing some research for a purchase he and his wife were considering. A few days later, I got an email with flight info for me.

Jeff knows that I learned to enjoy windshield time as a young man and I still won't pass up a chance, especially when it means seeing places I haven't seen before. While the tickets say Minneapolis, we're really headed to Forest City, Iowa.

By the time this publishes, I should have lots of pictures on my phone and material for two or three more blog posts. We'll pick up his new purchase and start working our way back towards Arizona, dropping him at a handy airport along the way so that he can go back to work. I'll continue home with his new toy and a list (hopefully not too long) of mods to do on it this winter, in preparation for its future Alaska life.

No comments:

Post a Comment