Thursday, January 18, 2018
Saturday, January 13, 2018
I like the beauty and the hiking available in this area, but cell connectivity would be iffy.
Monday, January 8, 2018
- Friends of Helen Lower Colorado River paddling trip over the extended MLK weekend - This will be the 11th Annual Friends of Helen trip.
- 46th Wedding Anniversary
- Jeff in town to use his RV. I think it's scheduled for a few hours in the shop for a steering stabilizer and then Quartzsite for a few days for the beginning of the Big Tent show.
- Mother-in-law in town to enjoy some sunshine.
- Hosting a geocaching gathering in Quartzsite that was scheduled prior to MIL's visit.
- Escapees Geocaching Birds of a Feather gathering in Quartzsite.
- Early birds for the Fiberglass Gathering at Dome Rock in Quartzsite.
- Fiberglas Gathering at Dome Rock in Quartzsite.
- SWAG Geocaching Mega Event in Yuma and related events that conflict with the Fiberglas Gathering.
- Valentine's Day
- House building project in Mexico
In April I'm expecting to be busy making the rounds of all my caches to insure they're ready for summer, truck maintenance, new tires on the trailer and prepping for summer travel.
We're wishing each of our friends a Happy New Year!