Trying to cram as much into a long weekend, we started with a Friday evening session. Kathy was able to get a pair of the hull pieces marked out on the scarfed plywood before I came back to help. After splitting the plywood into two long pieces, we stacked them back to back and I cut out pairs of matching pieces while Kathy started marking out the coaming base.
The part on the right is the lower portions of the hull. The hourglass piece is scrap.
With the hull pieces cut out, the insides of the four hull pieces were glassed with 4 oz. fiberglass and epoxy. In addition, the second side of the bulkheads and the coaming base were glassed in preparation for a long day on Saturday.